"Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners"
do you ever have those moments where you’re catching your friend up on a series and they make a random guess on something that’s going to happen and it’s actually 100% right and you just sit there like
"MUST NOT LET THEM KNOW"
so today I called customer support for my mac
- Me: The disk won't eject I've tried ejecting it like twelve hundred times.
- Customer-support-guy: Okay have you tried ejecting it from the desktop?
- Me: I can't- the computer's frozen.
- CSG: Uhm, okay- uh- Jeez this is so not my division.
- Me: . . .
- Me: What did you just say?
- CSG: Have you tried turning it-
- Me: Did you just quote Sherlock?
- CSG: . . .
- CSG: . . .
- CSG: You watch-
- Me: FUCK YEAH I WATCH. THAT'S THE DISK THAT'S STUCK IN MY COMPUTER.
- CSG: OH MY GOD. LEMME HELP YOU- THIS IS A LEGITIMATE EMERGENCY CHRIST ALMIGHTY.
- Me: YOU BET IT IS.
- *two minutes later the disk is running smoothly*
- CSG: So which episode are you watching?
- Me: The Great Game.
- CSG: Oh my god I'd sell my sister to sleep with Andrew Scott.
- Me: Is there some way I can tip you or something?
babies are naturally able to swim hello they just spent nine moths in amiotic fluid this is instinctive so no, parent is not shitty, parent is re-enforcing baby’s natural instinctive behaviour.
parent is good for doing this because parent is basically saying “yes the behaviours you were born with are great!”
Yup, if babies are ‘taught’ (allowed) to swim before they are six weeks old, they never lose the instincts they were born with that lets them hold their head above water and hold their breath when they need to. SCIENCE, man.
What’s really cool is, humans are the only primates known to have this instinct at birth. Other ape babies would just freak out and drown. So I don’t think it comes from being in amniotic fluid for 9 months (since it’s not like they have room to actually swim in there). It’s been speculated that humans evolved in the ocean at some point, which is a really cool theory that I recommend checking out.
Also, SWIMMING BABY IS ADORABLE.
daddy makes the perfect bun
Reblog if you’re old enough to get this
Laughter. Horrified laughter.
oh god you still haunt my dreams
That should not be as funny as it is.
Oh my goodness, I had erased this from my mind. I want my selective memory back!
die, Clippy, die.